Sunday, March 8, 2009

New puppies!



We are looking forward to bringing a new furry member to our family at Eastertime. Bear will be getting a half sister -with both having the same father. We know that no dog could ever take the place of our Bailey girl, but we want another dog. Bear has been getting lots and lots of extra love, and she walks around missing her best pal. In 5 weeks, we hope to take one of these puppies home. The mother gave birth to two puppies. They will be 3 weeks tomorrow. We came by to show them what Bear looked like, and to see the new puppies. They could fit in our palm. We even gave them a little belly rub as you can see. The really both look identical at this point, so in about 3 weeks, we get to go and pick the one we want. If they think she is ready, we can take her home around mid-April. So precious.

5 comments:

Kerry McKibbins said...

Sooooo cute!!!

Janet said...

Oh, oh, OH!!!! They are so adorable! Are you sure you don't need both? ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you to get a new dog, now the other one won't be so lonely. They are so cute! I've always been a dog person and they are so adorable when they're tiny aren't they?

Benita said...

Awwww, how sweet! They are so cute!

BTW, I tagged you & gave you an award on my blog :)

Candice said...

Aww look how cute!!!

I love little puppies.