It's been over 7 weeks since I last blogged. I think the biggest significance is I now have my life back. I have been on a CPAP machine since March 19th and I have not had to take a nap yet! I have so much energy now, I can't believe it! It's just been life changing.
5 comments:
My dh has a CPAP machine as well & sleeps so much better with it....and so do I since I no longer hear his snoring ;)
Glad to see you back to blogging :)
That is GREAT to hear! I know a couple of ppl who use them and would say the same thing! Hope you're enjoying your new puppy! :-D
Wait, I think I need to find out about this machine. I nap, I snore. Am I a candidate?
And by the way, glad you're back!
Hmmmm...great PSA! I'm supposed to have a CPAP and don't. You make a great case for it! =)
so wonderful for you! congrats.. I look forward to your posts! hugs, your new banner is stunning!
Post a Comment