Friday, May 23, 2008

Yeah for Memorial Day Weekend!


This morning Steve took the day off and went to Bear Lake. The ASV tractor and split rail fence is being delivered today. Plus meetings with the electric company, contractors etc. I stayed home, got the boys off to school. It was a half day today. Spent the day scrapbooking 3 pages, printing out photos, doing the minutes from the Outreach committee meeting and of course, a nap. I still have this darn headache that has been going on for 3 days! Just got back from a lovely walk at Cranbrook and hopefully the puppies will settle down for the night.
Oh yeah, in case you are wondering, this lovely room pictured above, is my son the Senior High school graduate (in a week) room. I want to scrapbook this for him to remember what a absolute pig sty it is!

No comments: