
When people say "I scrapbooked today" you automatically think that they completed at least a page or two. Hearing Stacy Julian speak a few weeks ago, she told us scrapbooking is NOT just doing pages. It's taking photos, doing things that make us happy, saving memorabelia, just taking in things we do in our daily lives. I am really trying to take more photos of my daily life. I wish I had photos of my bedroom when I was a little girl or teen. I can still remember what they looked like in my mind, but it would be totally cool to share these photos with my kids. I didn't take photos of the kids rooms when they were little, but I am taking them now. Dan's room is BEYOND filthy (even he admits it) so I want to make sure that I take a photo of it so I can show his kids when he has them. Plus I have to actually scrap the photo too.
We take lots of walks with the puppies in Cranbrook, and I always look and take time to look for the beautiful things in nature, lily of valley, lilacs, budding flowers etc. I saw these purple iris flowers and had to take a photo with my new camera I bought myself for Mothers Day. It's so great to carry around.
Katie left this morning for Ithaca, she drove herself. I am so proud of her. She has arrived safely and is ready to do her thing at Hanger. Yeah Katie!
I am looking forward to the long holiday weekend. Then my 50th birthday is Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment