Today as Steve and I were getting ready for going out to breakfast, then church, we got a phone call saying that church was
cancelled, due to no heat. I guess God gave us a "snow day" today. So we had a leisurely breakfast at the Gallery, then realized it was only 9:45am! I stayed busy all day working on 2 digital layouts and my artistic edge class, while Steve went to meet with Bart. I had a troop committee meeting from 4-6pm and back home again. It was so cold today. On my way home from the meeting it was only 2 degrees outside. Of course, I needed to get gasoline. I'm ready to eat dinner which Steve is getting on the way home and into the snuggly bed to relax.
Katie had a birthday party for her friend and she did a great job. It was so colorful and pretty. She made a Hello Kitty cake and cupcakes. All I can say is Martha would be proud.
I need a haircut and highlight BADLY. It's been since November 21st and it's way overdue. I will call tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment