Monday, February 11, 2008

Power cleaning

I have spent over 90 minutes cleaning and exercising this morning. It's run in place for 3 minutes, run down the stairs get the laundry, run back up to put it away. Wash the floor, do 50 sit-ups. I wanted to go on the treadmill, but the TV wasn't hooked up and I couldn't lift up (it's an old gigantic one) to put it on a table. So I did this. It was pretty fun. I also put the Bosu ball in front of the TV so I could balance on top while watching TV etc.
I finished my lesson with Jessica's digital class. It was amazing! It looked so hard to do but I did it. I can't believe it. I am really learning so much. This is our last week of class.
I had a meeting with one of my Cub units for 90 minutes. I think we ironed out all the issues coming up for the Blue & Gold.
It's a great feeling to use all your years of Scouting experience to help out another unit. The best part is when I got home, there was an e-mail message from Big D. He is having a great time in Costa Rica.

No comments: