I slept in this morning till 8:30am. I think it was getting up at 3am on Friday to drive Big D to the airport. We had a beautiful snowfall this morning -it just looked like a winter wonderland. Bailey didn't last too long because the more she walked, the more the snow accumulated on her fur.
We went to get a new card reader for me since my other one no longer works. Then to get a small lift so Steve could work on the tractor which broke after he finished plowing. Ended up at O'Dooles's for a quick lunch and back home again. I even played a couple of rounds of Super Mario Melee. I have no idea what I am doing, but it's kinda fun.
Installed by Bamboo Fun that I got for Christmas. I am going to try and use it more for my photo editing. I need some practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment