
I came home yesterday in the afternoon and on my front porch was a huge basket of baked goods. I brought it in and saw the tag on the top -it was not addressed to me -but to someone who had a death in the family. I called the bakery that sent it and told them I received this by accident and it was delivered to the wrong address. They took my name and number to check it out.
She called back and said that it was the correct address, but they would pick it up the next day. So I packaged it all up and set it up high to no animals would get it. All day today , they never came. Finally I called back and said where are you? I feel responsible for this beautiful (expensive) basket of goodies. She called me back and then said the customer was told that was the correct address and to just keep it and Merry Christmas! Wow, that was so awesome! So, here is a photo of the baked glory goodness containing 6 muffins, 6 scones, 6 giant cookies and 3 loaves of a variety of brownies.
6 comments:
SAVE ME SOME OR BRING ME ONE IN A WEEK!
Looks yummy!
I stopped by your blog to answer your questions from my blog. The trade cards mostly date in the 1880's. Most of the Christmas ones are for Coffee or Tea. It is amazing that these cards have lasted this long. Thanks for stopping by my blog to see the Vintage Christmas Images. Your cookies look yummy.
Cora
Oh, my goodness! What yummy treats!
Wow, you scored! Happy eating!
What a nice surprise! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment