
My new header photo is one I took on our property last weekend. The colors were in full bloom and just spectacular. Everywhere you looked it just got better and better. Our home is coming along nicely and here is a photo looking up from the pond to the house. The bridge across the top connects the sets of bedroom on the 2nd floor and it goes through the great room. As you can see, we have lots of windows to see the beauty of the forest and pond. I can hardly wait until it's done, but with the economy, it will take a bit longer. That's OK with us since we are in no hurry. But it's so fun to watch your dream come true.
I have been going through so much stress this week regarding my youngest child. I don't want to write about anything until the results have come in, but it's so hard. My mind feels like it's in muck and I am a bit depressed about it.
8 comments:
thank you so much for your comment on my blog today, I am at the library writing some more today and it was so nice to read your words of encouragement. thank you! Nice to meet another scrapper! Your home looks amazing.. wow! I lived in the woods a few years ago as well in Canada, and I absolutely loved it..in every season, it's so beautiful.. oh so beautiful.. best of luck on your home construction! Tks again for visiting my blog.. come often! Big hugs, bonnierose. note are you on facebook? I am.. just click the link on the right sidebar of my blog! Tks for making my day!
What a beautiful picture :)
I LOVE Fall
Thank you for the sweet comment
That view is beautiful...love the gorgeous colors!
Ooh. Your house looks like it'll be awesome. A forest and a pond and beautiful autumn leaves... sounds like something I could get used to :)
Hope things go well with your youngest!
Wish I knew enough to help you handle whatever the issue is with your youngest ... (((Virtual Hugs))) being sent your way :)
The house looks fantastic! What a spectacular setting!
Your house is going to be beautiful. How peaceful it will be to live in the woods! That is really something to look forward to.
Hope you are feeling less stress today and that everything works out with your youngest.
thanks for your comment on my blog!
Your pictures are beautiful=)
I love the pic of all of those beautiful trees. If this is what you will be looking out on, you are certainly blessed. I will keep you in my thoughts are prayers for you worries! Love your blog and stop by and say HI!
Post a Comment