Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Friday!

Off to the gyno this morning for the "fun" checkup! Hey - at least I bring a pair of socks to wear so I don't feel totally naked. Gotta love wearing that paper towel!
I just love all you guys who come and support each other on our blogs. I am getting to know each one of you better each day.
Plus it's nice to know someone actually does read your blog. You are all such wonderful women!
I have to scrap today and this weekend. I am so behind on Cathy Z's class!
***OK Lee - what does LINAR stand for?????

10 comments:

Lee said...

I too have enjoyed getting to know everyone. What a lovely community. I'm thrilled to find each one of you. It's like a treasure hunt!

I too have to do some of my CZ projects today. Our 4x6 prints are only 19 cents so I printed off a ton yesterday. Should get me through the class ... I hope. Even printed more 8x12s for fun :)

As for LINAR: Life Is Not A Rehearsal

Make sure the gyno warms up that nasty instrument, too!

Janet said...

Oh, I recently went in for that "fun" check, too! Guess it's a necessary evil, but sometimes I think there has GOT to be a better way... lol

The CZ class is FUN, isn't it?! I can't believe how much work she has done on the handouts, LO's, message board, etc. And she makes everything look so easy!

Have a great weekend!

Bonita Rose said...

Hi there, the blogging community is great! Hugs to you!!! Hope you have a most wonderful weekend!

Miss Misi said...

Have fun in your stylin' outfit of socks and paper robe, lol.

Lynn said...

Blogging friends are so wonderful! I love getting to know everyone also. We become one big family.
Don't you just love going to the gyno! I'm due next month. BTW- I bring socks all the time.
Love you header! The colors are just breathtaking. It makes you want to grab a warm blanket and cozy up to a fire.
Jessica's class sounds wonderful. I might give it a go. Thanks for sharing.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

DebW said...

Sue,the house is coming along nicely! Love your blog banner-we still don't have that much color here in NY!

Janet said...

Sue, I tagged you on my blog! :-)

jillconyers said...

You're right...it's great getting to know your blogging friends :)

Have a great weekend.

Sandra Collins said...

I have met some fantastic people through my blog - something I never thought would happen when I started it.

Anonymous said...

I hope the gyno check up was...welll...good or ok? What can I say? lol. We all hate those! haha
Yeah, I totally agree with you that blog land is an awesome place, love all the women you get to connect with, really neat. Love the new banner by the way, just lovely.

P.S I'm so happy for you that your dream home is coming into fruition and that you'll be able to continue to make great memories in your new home once it's built. This is one story I'd love to be a "part of" so keep the pictures coming as the contractors progress pretty please.