
Oh how I love October! The cool, crisp weather, the colors changing, comfort foods, sweaters - just love it. I have no idea why I haven't blogged for the past almost 2 weeks! Today starts Cathy Z's Design Your Life Class with BPS. I think she is so funny and so creative that I know it's going to be a great class. Also, Stacy Julian posted a challenge to make a mini scrapbook of 10 photos of your life on October 1st. So I'm working on that. It's nice to have these classes and challenges to get you inspired and scrapping. I got out my camera to start taking fall photos. I had to clean my sensor because my photos had a spot on the bottom corner. It was easy to fix so I'm glad that is done. The colors haven't quite started where I live, but once in a while you'll see a maple tree with beautiful red leaves on a portion of it. We are going up north again for more fence installation -yippee - and hopefully lots of color!
Yesterday I was giving a presentation at an Eagle Court of Honor and on my way there, I saw a double rainbow! It was so beautiful. I would have loved to stopped to take a photo, but I needed to get to ceremony. I work with many Scouts so that they can achieve their Eagle rank and it's so rewarding to see them receive their Eagle rank.
My house looks pretty clean, the fall/halloween decor has been up for over a week and I have a lovely scented pumpkin spice candle burning. Enjoy the day!
4 comments:
I was just telling a friend how jealous I am of all the "fall is here and wonderful" blogs. I can't imagine how lovely everything is in your neck of the woods.
Have fun in the Cathy Z class. I am already hearing wonderful things about it.
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I am so jealous that you are taking Cathy Z's class. Keep us posted on how fabulous it is!
I wondered where you had disappeared to! I'm sharing with you both the joy of the changing season and the Cathy Z class. See you there!
Fall is my favorite time of year, too. I love the color of the leaves and the crisp air. I do not have my decorations up yet, though!!
It is so cool that you're taking Cathy's class! It's so much fun. I hope to get to the week 2 projects this weekend! :-)
Post a Comment