Friday, October 3, 2008

Design your life class



This was week one's first assignment on balance. It was fun and simple to do. I kept wanting to add more elements to the page, but decided to keep it clean. I will print the title on the big photo next time, I would have done it today, but I just used my last piece of 12 x 12 paper!
I just finished the 2nd assignment. I really like this one. I did print the title on this one and I like the way it turned out. Also by adding the pink around the photos makes it pop a bit more. That was a last minute addition. I'm going to try and work on the cover for my new album for the Design your Life class with Cathy Z at BPS. It's not too late to sign up. It's a great class so far!

6 comments:

Lorie said...

I love it! I am a fan of squares though,especially on scrapbook LOs. I love clean lines!

Lee said...

It looks fabulous! Nice work.

Noelia said...

I love the page design! It's cool to see the pages from Cathy's class, can't wait to see more.

Cynthia said...

I love simple, clean page design. Trends come and go but Cathy's style is classic. You've done a great job with your 'homework'!

Sandra Collins said...

these are great

Janet said...

Your projects turned out great! I love how simple they are. I know I will use those sketches over and over. :-)