

What a great class this is. If you are ever interested in trying digi scrapping then head over to Jessica Spragues website and check out her classes. She explains things so easily with great videos and best of all, you can go and have access to all the materials forever!
Can someone explain to me how to do a "hot link" so I can list her website and you can go directly there? I have a mac.
Off to a Board of Outreach meeting at my church.
5 comments:
great layouts
these are fantastic - I especially love the layout about yourself.
These are beautiful!
Love the LO's! I've heard her classes are the best.
Okay, I don't know if this works the same on a Mac as a PC, but here goes...When you're typing your post in Blogger, type the name of the website you want to link to (Jessica Sprague) then highlight it. At the top of the little posting window you'll see a "chain link" looking icon. Click on the icon (while your text is still highlighted) and a new window will open up, into which you'll type the actual web address of Jessica's site. Click OK. And that's it! In the preview mode or after you've posted your entry, you can test your link.
Give that a whirl and see if it works!! :-)
those LOs are too cute!
Post a Comment