
I haven't blogged in a bit, so it's time to get "back in the saddle" again.
What have I done lately?
1)Staked the location of our retirement home - it's gonna be beautiful!
2) Cleaned our closets and drawers of our current up north home - getting it ready to sell
3) Went to a wonderful workshop on dealing with people who are dying called Courageous Conversations.
4)Had lunch with my sister and also my friend Ellen.
5) Had a Stephen Ministry meeting
6) Will have gone to 2 troop meetings (tonight I am in charge of the OA election) and a District Dinner
7) Going to have lunch with Bernie today
8) Andy turned 16!
8) Cleaned out my coatroom for the summer. Organized the boots, winter gear, put alway all the coats and matched up all
the hats/gloves etc.
9) Just lots of spring cleaning.
10) Brought these pretty pansies because they look like they all have little faces on them.
11) Have been taking LOTS of walks and enjoying this beautiful weather
12) Thanking God everyday for all the wonderful blessings I have in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment