Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!


The weather has been just spectacular for the past 2 weeks. I have throughly enjoyed it, especially going on walks with the Bailey girl. We have decided to get another dog, so that she has a buddy to play with. When we retire, we would like to go out golfing, or skiing for the day, they would have each other. But first, we have to get Bailey ready, so we are meeting with our dog trainer, Lynn for some socializing lessons this week.
I have been doing lots of yoga and really enjoying the serenity it gives me. I have also been very busy with doing costumes for the middle school production of Once on this Island. Today I spent about 5 hours making headpieces for the 4 gods. I just have to finish one costume and then I will be done! Then I can help where needed. I have signed up for the Great Lakes Mega Meet next week, and also to see Stacy Julian on Thursday night, where Stacy Julian is giving the keynote address. Very exciting. Steve and I have been busy once again getting the Sugar Springs house ready to put on the market.
This Saturday is National Scrapbook Day and I plan on just finally taking time to scrapbook.

No comments: