Saturday, March 1, 2008

Starting a walking program today



On the 2 Peas site, there was a challenge of who wanted to start a walking program on March 1st. Only one mile. I really need to get back into the walking routine, I really miss it. So I started. It was great. The sun was shining and the birds were singing so much it sounded like spring. The road was snowy and a bit icy, so I had to put on my cleats on my tennis shoes. They are so yucky, so when the snow is all melted, I am going to get a new pair of tennis shoes. This is also day 1 of Rhonna's 21 day challenge to create something. Here is my first layout that I have done a variety of techniques - not too much but it's a start.
I'm using the paper I painted from Emily Falconbridge "Got Paint" class, so that is great.

No comments: