
Steve came home last night tired and not feeling well. We did go out for a quick bite to eat and found a new place called the Rusty Bucket. It was swamped, so we ate at the bar. We both had margeritas and split an order of fish and chips. Not bad, just way too crowded - especially at 6pm! We went to bed early, since we were both tired and I had a huge headache. I took 2 Tylenol PM. and had a hard time getting up. I let the dog out at 5:30am and then went back to bed, feeling like I was in a coma. I finally woke up at 9:15am so groggy! UGH. I had to be at church by 10:15 to usher, so off I went. Church was great, there was a couple there celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. They had a renewal ceremony as part of the service. Very nice. I have to work on my square of the quilt Val is making for the 55th anniversary of the church.
After church Big D and I went grocery shopping. He got to pick out all his favorite goodies. When we got home I made club sandwiches. Yummy! I made page 2 of my 21 day challenge and did a few household chores. Took a nap at 3 but really just "cruised" . I just laid there and smiled to myself how lucky I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment