Sunday, March 16, 2008

More Photo Freedom



I had to write yesterday's blog today, because I wanted to get a photo of last nights party in. Today we went for a 40 minute walk around Cranbrook (staying on the sidewalks) because Bailey was going crazy! It was alot colder than I thought it was and I was cold! Bailey got a great walk in and so did we. Steve made poached eggs for breakfast. What a treat. The rest of the day is working on downloading from CD's, selecting, editing and then sending to Snapfish my photos. I have just finished June 2005.
It's so much work, but it really needs to be done. I have Katie's senior recital & brunch and have never printed the photos. Mainly because they have a yellowish color to them. I needed to do major color editing. Now it's DONE. I even stuff half of 2006 into my photo albums.
I'm also getting ready to go on vacation. I hate getting ready. It's so much work. Once I'm on my way I'm fine.

No comments: