Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day



Went to get a new card reader this morning since the other one I just bought MELTED. I then got Andy a new Wii game and controller for a Valentines gift. Katie will get her flowers next week since she is visiting friends in Boston for the weekend. Dan called from Costa Rica from the hotel. I don't think he realizes that it costs money to call from the hotel. He is enjoying his trip, but the humidity is horrible.
I went to Plum to get the fixings for a tasty Valentine dinner for Steve. Beautifully marbled rib-eye steaks, asparagus, fruit salad, yukon gold potatoes, champagne with fresh orange juice and a small berry pie (made by Achatz) to remind us of our future home. Oh yes, and steamed artichokes with melted butter for an appetizer. YUM
Oh, and I also walked a mile today. It was really cold out and the sidewalks were not plowed and the road had so many potholes that someone could snap an ankle. And that is NOT going to be me.

No comments: