Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Got my hair done!




Busy day today. Visited Bernie today a few hours earlier than usual because I had a hair appointment with Hollie over at RED salon. He is doing well and we had a lively discussion as usual. I will be joining him for lunch next week. Then I stopped briefly at the yarn store to fix the mistake that I made with my newest project -socks. I stopped briefly for a cup of soup at the Soup Nazi and really it was yucky. The best thing was the banana. I picked up a cupcakes for Andy and Steve for a valentines day treat, the it was off to get my hair cut and colored. It had been since NOVEMBER since I had it done. It was so over due. Now it feels so light and silky soft and best of all -no roots.I have been going to Hollie for about 15 years now and I just love her. She is so awesome and i wouldn't go anywhere else. I have followed her to many salons too, but she is worth it.
On my way home I got a couple of bagels for Andy to munch on and then picked up Andy from school. He loved the cupcake and bagel, and I was starving too and I ate the other cupcake meant for Steve! It was delicious. It was chocolate with mocha flavored icing. YUM. I worked a bit on some artistic edge lessons today. The sunflower is one that I did some Photoshop on. I love it and it's my new screen saver.
After dinner I was dying to go for a walk since the sun was still out (it was so nice to see the sun today - and you know how I feel about the sun) and we went to Cranbrook hoping the paths would be plowed. Nope, so we did a brief walk around until Bailey was done. She does the "poor crippled dog" walk and we end up picking her up and putting her in my coat.

No comments: