I have been dying to get a Roomba. My Mom got one a few months ago and loves it. Then my sister got one at Costco last week and said she LOVES hers too. Of course, I just had to have one especially knowing that they really do work. I ran out this morning to Costco (after major) grocery shopping and bought one. I did an outstanding job on my kitchen floor, which is always filthy. Then it was off to the coat room and once again, it didn't disappoint me. It is currently cleaning my bedroom floor. I hate to vacuum and have not done it in months. This is so perfect, I could almost cry!
I watched a couple of movies while doing laundry, putting away groceries etc. One was called Evelyn Prentice and and the other was Manhattan Melodrama both with Myrna Loy and William Powell. Wow, they were an awesome couple, they certainly had great chemistry. You really can't beat those old black & white movies.
"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith
is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference"
Elie Wiesel
No comments:
Post a Comment