Kind of a blah day today. Not a whole lot going on. But I did make a nice dinner of roast chicken, baked potatoes and b
russel sprouts for dinner. I was all ready to take a photo of my beautifully roasted chicken, but I ended up dropping it in the sink! So - all you get is the photo of the potatoes. I am keeping my promise of a photo a day and today's wasn't very exciting. I did a lot of knitting, wanting to finish my 2
nd scarf before class on Tuesday so I can start a new project.
Just came back from a walk at 7:30 at night. It was lightly sprinkling. Very nice. You know how I love the rain. Felt good to get some fresh air.
Tomorrow I sign up for Jessica Sprague's "Now we're Rockin" with Photoshop class. I took her first class in the fall and it was awesome. It's a great way to learn how to digi scrap. Off to keep on knitting.
"Here I am, stand at the door and knock"
Revelation 3:20
1 comment:
And Im pretty sure that you are no longer allowed to comment on my blog....you are making people feel akward. ha ha ha :) Its okay, I love you anyways. :)
Post a Comment