Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Worst macro photo shoot of my life.


OK - one of my goals is to become a better photographer. So today, I got out all my stuff and set up a little photo shoot in my kitchen with a poinsettia plant that I had. I thought I was getting good photos, but once I saw them on my computer screen -ACK - they were absolutely horrible. Good thing earlier today, I had signed up for a BetterPhoto.com class called "CloseUp Compositions" that starts today. Man do I need help.
The detox challenge with Body & Soul magazine is OVER! I couldn't stand eating brown rice and beans for a week. I wanted to chew off my arm. But - I have done day two of my 5K training and I am not as sore as I was yesterday. I couldn't believe I could barely run 1 minute. I am going to stick to this. I need to get cardio into my daily routine. I am not planning on being a runner, but I would like to be able to run/sprint for interval training.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Good for you for sticking with the B+S detox! I'm purposely being a week behind so I can "get the lay of the land". The brown rice and bean thing sounds hideous. I'm doing pretty well with the water and hot lemon though!