
While going through my photos from my nieces birthday party, I came across a photo of a shirt that I took. I loved the colors as well as the saying - Hope & Dream. How perfect for today's inauguration of Barack Obama. This country needs hope now more than ever and we are all getting behind our new President.
Yesterday was very busy. I worked at the shelter until 11am, took my son to the dentist, followed by grocery shopping. Putting away the groceries I am amazed that we had 5 just about empty cereal boxes that were in the cupboard. Heaven forbid they actually throw them away! No, there might be a tablespoon left of cereal, so I'll just put it back in the cupboard. Along with the quarter cup of milk in the container that I just put back in the frig! Verrrrry frustrating. Dan went back to Albion last night. They had a long break. This morning, the house is now empty, needs a good cleaning and I'm ready to get back to whatever it is you call normal.
1 comment:
I can see why you took a photo of the shirt. I had to laugh at the empty cereal boxes. My kids do the same thing and it drives me crazy! Good luck with finding "normal" :)
Post a Comment