Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Having fun taking photos


I think I have finally gotten through my head what aperture is. Today, all the photos I shot were all on MANUAL.That is huge for me. I usually revert to program mode so I don't miss the shot, but I kept it on manual. I went to a Cub Scout meeting that I am a unit commissioner for and my son is Den Chief. I had no pressure to take any photos, so I just snapped and really tried to find a creative closeup. I was really happy with my shots when I put them in the computer! One of the ones I shot was of a wall filled with tiles made by the students. It's just beautiful. This was I was drawn to because I love leaves.
Tomorrow I'll be at SOS all day. We'll be busy with it being so cold out. With the wind chill it will be around zero out. Of course I did not wear a coat today. Only my hands got cold.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Good for you on manual mode! I need to work on that too. I've not had my camera out all week. It's probably getting lonely!

Lorrie said...

very pretty tile, and great shot. good for you for shooting in manual!!!