Sunday, December 28, 2008
The wind doth blow
Yesterday the weather was 59 degrees and I'm walking around in a t-shirt. Today the winds were 30-40 miles per hour and with the wind chill it felt like 11 degrees. Only in Michigan. I loved hearing the winds howl last night and slept with the window open. Love that fresh air. Enjoyed coffee and reading the newspaper in bed then off to church. Low turnout today! Afterwards, I dragged Steve grocery shopping. Now that Dan is home from college, we go through more food. Did a couple loads of laundry and then laid on the couch, played with my computer, watched a program on obesity and took a quick nap. I do love being in the living room with the Christmas tree lights on. It's so pretty and magical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seems like the weather is crazy everywhere this year! We've had more snow than I can ever remember! And it's apparently not done yet!
Sounds like my kind of day.
Post a Comment