Sunday, November 30, 2008
Truly blessed
It was a delightful holiday extra long weekend! It was good to have Dan home visiting from college. We missed Katie, but we know she was having lots of fun with her boyfriend and his family in warmer weather. Just did lots of little things - lots of walks, played on my computer, read a new book, got more ideas for the new home, lots of naps, cleaned and organized and watched lots of old movies. I just love black & white movies! This morning we watched one with Carole Lombard and John Barrymore. It was a hoot! I have also enjoyed lots of leftovers from Thanksgiving. Plus I scrapped 4 pages! Yeah!! This will be a fairly busy week. Andy goes to NYC Thursday evening to spend a long weekend with his sister. He is really looking forward to that. I'll be at the homeless shelter on Monday and Thursday this week and I am looking forward to that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'd love the name of the old movie you watched. I love old movies. Two of my favorites are Mildred Pierce and Sunset Blvd.
Sounds like a blissful weekend! YAY on the sb pages! :-) Enjoy your days at the shelter. You'll be a blessing to all!
Sounds fabulous.
Yay for wonderful times spent with loved ones! Hope you enjoyed your time spent at the shelter....
That's awesome that you had a great Thanksgiving. Enjoy your time at the shelter!
Post a Comment