I am so excited and proud of my daughter, who as some of you may know is going to school in NYC (she is a senior) for directing and acting. A few months ago, she got the job as Directing Intern to Elton John's new musical called "Billy Elliot". I am sure many of you have seen the movie. It was an INCREDIBLE experience for her and she is even has her first credit in Playbill. Tonight is the NYC premier and she is so excited to attend. I will have to give you all the details tomorrow! Yeah Katie!
I am also proud of myself. I finally scrapped 2 pages yesterday about my son going off to college for his freshman year. I wouldn't say it's my best work, but I did enjoy doing it. It was also funny to read all the comments of so many of you who are also behind in Cathy's Design your Life class! Have a great day.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh, WOW! That's huge! Very exciting!
How awesome! Can't wait to hear more about! Good for you for creating some pages. I'm itching to scrap too.
Thanks for voting for Claire! That is awesome about your daughter. What a huge exciting accomplishment! Sounds like she is going places. :) I have bookmarked your blog and will be checking back often. Happy Thursday!
Wow, congrats to your daughter! That's so exciting!
thanks for sharing such great news
CONGRATS for your daughter.. that's amazing!!
My daughter is a senior this year too.. has a 4.0 and still isn't sure where she wants to go.. I'm hoping she stays instate.. and I know that's selfish.. but I don't want to let go.. wah.. tee hee...
That's amazing! You must be so proud. So many people WANT to do what she is really, truly DOING. And good for you for supporting that dream. I'm sure she'll do great!
Good for Katie! How did the evening go? My fingers were crossed :)
When you get a chance, go over to my blog and collect your award!
Have a great weekend.
What a fabulous opportunity! Can't wait to hear more about that. Your DD is gaining great experience!
Oh, I'm just catching up on blog reading...I've fallen so far behind in everything lately...including Cathy's class! YIKES! I don't wanna say how far behind I am! I take it that you are, too? :-D
Post a Comment