
This was a fun layout to do from my "Have more Fun" class with Stacy. The layout was scraplifted from Tamara Morrison who is hosting this week. What a great way to use some of my flower photos. Yesterday I was in such a crabby mood, I couldn't do anything! I was paralyzed in crabbiness! I was nice and took my son out to Games Workshop so he could purchase some Ork Units for his Warhammer 40k game. Who would think that it would be CLOSED on Monday. We made the best of it, went out for lunch and then got a Dance Dance Revolution for him. It will be a great way for him to get excercise. Once I got home the crabbiness took over. I think it was a combo of PMS and my sprained swollen ankle. After dinner, I asked Steve if we could just hang out at the library and that was wonderful! I actually read an entire book about Henry VIII's court and got a couple of other books. We sat in a large booth, that allowed me to stretch out full length on my stomach and my side. I just needed to get out of the house.
Today just laundry, bathroom cleaning etc. I am looking forward to my visit to Florida with my 4 younger sisters and to see my Mom. It's her 70th birthday Sunday.
6 comments:
Your flowers are beautiful! Love the layout!
I know how you felt yesterday about just having to get out of the house. I'm feeling like that today! And it's 92˚ out so just going outside is awful!
Great page! The flowers are really beautiful! Hope your ankle feels better tomorrow.
Very cute layout. Sounds like you had a fun day shopping and at the library. I still have not figured otu why places are closed on mondays. Have fun while in Florida. Right now I am in Central Florida and we are getting daily afternoon showers. Thank goodness Bertha turned away from florida..
What a cool page!
gorgeous flower pictures!!!! i love it!!!hope the ankle feels better soon!
Love the new banner!
Post a Comment