Thursday, July 17, 2008

Coffee and the paper


This is my morning routine, hot fresh coffee made with Dunkin Donuts coffee beans and fat free half and half. Not too much, just enough to make it a bit lighter. Then I need the morning paper. I don't really care what paper I read, I just really enjoying holding and reading the paper with my coffee. Steve would like to go with reading it on line, but man, I don't think I can do that. I'm gonna try it out sometime, but I'm not ready yet.

2 comments:

MAM said...

Great picture!

Monica (BPS Classmate)

Noreen Smith said...

Hi SUE! Thanks for visiting my blog, leaving a comment and adding my blog to your list! I have just created a list of BPS bloggers on my blog added you to it. I am loving being part of the scrapbooking community online! See you in the galleries! Have a great weekend scrapping!
Noreen