Monday, June 30, 2008

This photo makes me happy!


It's been a long day. Bear ran across the street 3 times today chasing after other dogs going on walks. She won't come when she is called. What happened to all the dog training?UGH. Steve has to get a fence to put the dogs in so they can enjoy the outside and I won't worry.
I love this photo. I took it at the farmers market in Ithaca, when we went to visit Katie a few weeks ago. They have an awesome farmers market with lots of food, cheeses, wines, handcrafted items and of course, flowers and veggies.
Went to Yoga today. I needed it as usual. Stopped at Plum for a few things before I picked up Andy from school. Did some more scrapping and organizing which I love to do. Took a brief nap because I was going to snap after chasing the dang dog. Steve just came home and I'm hoping he'll take me on a Harley ride and dinner out tonight.

1 comment:

Monica McNeill said...

I agree, this is a happy picture :)
Monica (MMcNeill)
visiting from Have More Fun