Thursday, March 13, 2008

Great mail day today

Today I decided to start yoga again. I really enjoyed it last year, but then it started getting warm and my membership expired.
So after class I felt really good, and said - that was so nice! So that is my goal to go at least 2-3 times a week, plus do my walking.
I finally deleted the stuff off my external hard drive so I could use my Time Machine backup that comes with Leopard. Another goal down. I received my 13 port hub that is awesome! I can now have all my stuff plugged in without having to take one off to put another on. Another goal down! My photos came today from snapfish, so I am ready now to start putting them in my 3 ring binders. Also, a few books I ordered came from amazon. "The Moment it Clicks" by Joe McNally (about photography) and Keri Smith's "Wreck this journal". Couple of fun things.
My Mom just called and told me my Uncle Chuck died. I guess they found him today, but he had been dead a few days. Since my daughter is going to visit Mom tomorrow in Florida, she really can't go. The girls will represent her, since their family was there for us when our Dad died.

No comments: