Well, we didn't watch Michael Clayton last night. Big D and his girlfriend said it was boring. Woke up and was reminded that it was the start of daylight savings time so we set all our clocks forward 1 hour. That's fine because it stays lighter longer.
I had an Eagle Board of Review which went very well. This is about the 15 Scout that I have mentored to the Eagle rank -either as Scoutmaster and/or Eagle Advisor. It's a lot of work, but well worth it when you shake the Scout's hand and say "Congratulations -you're an Eagle.
I have been busy still working on 2006 photos sorting and downloading to get them printed. It's so much work, but will be worth it. Took a little nap again and then we went for a 40 minute walk with Bailey.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment