Busy day today! I knew I was going to have lunch with Bernie today, so I wanted to get my errands all done in the morning. This included grocery shopping. Took out the garbage, picked up magazines for Bernie at the school library, dropped off Dan's video to the library and cleaned out the refrigerator. Went grocery shopping and it all put away but 11:30. Then it was off to see Bernie. We had an enjoyable lunch together - the visit, not the food. I found out his 92nd birthday is tomorrow! I gotta come back and bring him a cupcake and have him blow out a candle.
I wanted to get a little exercise so I went to Somerset Mall to do some walking/window shopping. I wanted to pick up the Smashbox glow blush that Katie got for Christmas. When I went to Nordstrom's they had a special with the blush I wanted, 2 lipglosses, 4 color eyeshadow, eyeliner, primer and 2 brushes. Now the blush alone would have been $50.00 bucks, this was only $68.00! what a deal. And who doesn't need a little pick me up in the dead of winter?
I also got a refill for my Aveda candle that smells like Shampure. I LOVE this candle and the smell just lingers. I did 5 loops around the mall which was almost 2 miles. I also smiled the whole time because God is so good to me and I am so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment