I have a big time headache today, feels like someone is squeezing my neck and my head is ready to explode. I blame hormones since this has been happening every month at the same time. UGH. Even the Excedrin doesn't seem to help m
Also doesn't help that when I went to scrape my car of snow and ice so I could visit Bernie today, that I wiped out and fell on my behind. I felt the fall coming and tried so hard to keep my balance, but WHAM! Thank goodness I have plenty of padding!
Ran to Joann's & Michaels to look for props/awards for 2 Blue & Gold Banquets for next week. Found the paw print stamp for the "branding" of the Wolf scouts. Couldn't find any more bear claws, but did find face paint. Yeah!
I'll try the massage chair then a heating pad to see if that helps the headache.
No comments:
Post a Comment