Friday, January 11, 2008

Spa Day....mmmmmmm


Today was a wonderful day! My three sisters and I went to our favorite salon for a bit of pampering. We all had massages which were so relaxing. The spa surprised us with a bottle of champagne afterwards. Then we went next door for a delightful lunch of salmon. It was so great to spend time together. My sisters are my best friends and I am so blessed to have them in my life.

Met with my decorator who will help with colors, materials etc for our new home. We want to go with a warm and comfortable style, so when people walk in that you just feel warm and welcome. Not much else going on. I want to make a digi layout since it's been so long. I have got to keep in practice.

The photo of the day is taken at the spa, just before my terrific massage. Yum!

"Come near to God, and God will come near to you"
James 4:3

No comments: