Katie and I are in a city about an hour from Columbus, while she is doing auditions for regional theatre. All through this city are these very scary looking "Dickens" characters all down main street. They have very bad looking papier mache' faces and are wearing real clothes. They are everywhere! It looks like an invasion of melted faces saying "help me". See for yourself in these lovely photos I snapped while waiting at a traffic light.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Scary Dickens Characters
Katie and I are in a city about an hour from Columbus, while she is doing auditions for regional theatre. All through this city are these very scary looking "Dickens" characters all down main street. They have very bad looking papier mache' faces and are wearing real clothes. They are everywhere! It looks like an invasion of melted faces saying "help me". See for yourself in these lovely photos I snapped while waiting at a traffic light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment