Ugh - errand day! Post office, CVS, Joann's, car wash, stuff like that. I had to get the car washed because it's been at least 3-4 months. Since we live on a dirt road it really seems crazy because it's already dirty on the bottom again.
Wednesdays also mean visit Bernie day. Bailey came with me and of course the seniors just love her. She was on very good behavior today. Bernie likes to pet and play with her and Bailey likes it too. We also went for a couple of nice walks to day because it's still pretty nice out - but windy.
Gotta go to the yarn store to fix my boo-boo. I can't believe the minute I leave the place and try knitting I make another mistake I can't fix. Deep sigh. Tomorrow I will go.
Photo of the day is - inside my car while in the car wash. How exciting!
"Would you rather be right - or would you rather be happy?"
Dr. Phil
No comments:
Post a Comment